Kamis, 13 Desember 2012

My First English

First of all, i wanna say to you that it’s my first time typing some words in english... So i'm trully sorry if there's so many grammar mistake... Hahaha.. Peace.

The reason why i'm starting to use my english more often than usual is i have to practicee. I want to take the International Relation someday, when I’ve already graduate.. so.. that’s why..

But people said, practice make perfect, don’t they?

It’s almost christmast time and my damn final exam is finally over. But, I’m still studying in my school (I don’t know why the hell my school is still tell the student to studying, because the damn final exam is finally over, isn’t it?).

About my score.. Yea, i get some good score. My parents are happy enough.. I,m so happy..

But sometimes, i really want to hang out. You know, do some stuff like shopping, watch some movie, eating lunch, etc.. and because my driver is sick now, i can't go out anywhere, except school. I'll go with the pick and drop.. 

I really wish for a nice holiday..
 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar